La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dreams

Dreams are so weird. You can't control the dreams you have. I could write movies from my dreams. Seriously, scary movies. Maybe it's because I like to watch scary movies, but I haven't seen one in a while. I have these dreams that someone is chasing us (it's always a group of us). My 8yr old has never seen a scary movie in his life and he has them sometimes too. He just came down thismorning and woke me up because he had one. Resting on God's Word is comforting. No matter how we 'feel' God's truth remains the same. 2 Tim 1:7 says, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love & of a sound mind." Isn't that awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment