La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Wednesday morning Teri (Nick's sister) called me asking if Nick & Roman had plans Saturday. She wanted to buy them tickets to the Monster motor cross event in Jacksonville for Roman's birthday. We went to a birthday party Saturday afternoon and told him during the party that he had a surprise coming later. Nick didn't tell him where they were going until they were on their way. (I told him not to tell him at all, just let him find out when they got there!) Roman has been to the monster truck jam every year since he was three and missed it this year. So he was VERY excited!!! Nick was a little excited too.. She splurged and bought really good seats! Here are some pics..





Thank you soooo much Auntie TT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment