La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Girls Night Out



Well, originally Pam Coco, Darlene Brown & I were supposed to go out Friday. I invited Pam Ash and then plans changed due to scheduling conflicts. When I told Pam Ash this she said she had invited Jeni Johns (whom I absolutely adore) so we started our own plans. Jeni's husband Rick is away at boot camp for the National Guard and Friday was their 10th wedding anniversary. So we went to Chili's for dinner, then to see The Proposal. That movie was great!!! The part where she is trying to give the dog to the eagle and the family thinks she's playing with the dog - OMGosh my giggle box turned over!!! HI-LAR-IOUS! After that we ran in Wal-Mart real quick for a Bday gift for a friend then hit Starbucks on our way home. We had a great time and hope it made Jeni's night a little more special. Love you girl!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am dying to see that movie! Looks like ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete