La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Changeling


Nick, Gammy & I watched the Clint Eastwood movie, The Changeling last night. I really didn't know what it was about other than a little boy goes missing and when he comes back his mother (Angelina Jolie) says it's not him. Well, it starts off by stating that it's a true story. Oh my goodness.. This movie is HEART-WRENCHING! Seriously, Nick is not a sensitive man, in fact I wish he were a tad bit, but he's just not. And he just sat still for several minutes after this movie thinking...and thinking... If you have not seen this you then you have to watch it! Especially parents. It will really take you back in time to realize how different things were and how privileged we are now. This all took place very close to where Nick grew up too. You will go from worried, to sad, to mad, to just frustrated and angry, to happy and relieved, to confused, to frustrated and angry again, to hopeful. It is a very emotional movie so get your Kleenexes!

To read more about what really happened google: Wineville Chicken Coop Murders or go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wineville_Chicken_Coop_Murders

No comments:

Post a Comment