La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love these people!

So many of you have heard Nick talk about his mom & siblings. So I thought you might enjoy these. So glad he got to visit with them a few weeks ago in CT.

Our nieces Gabby & B-Bop (Adrianna)..
These are the ones that spent last night with us because they were passing through from SC to Tampa. They are getting ready to move to Australia for a while!! They belong to Jeff & Teri. Teri is the one with her hand on Nick's right shoulder.

This is our niece Frankie, she lives is CA.
Isn't she just gorgeous?!

Here's Nick with his dad & brothers.
And this is my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what great pictures! That is great that the family got together! Nick really looks likes his brother there.

    ReplyDelete