La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Basketball Jones #2

These first several pictures CRACK.ME.UP. Seriously! Look how good this kid is staying on Dallon! He's doing just what he was told, unbeknownst to him Dallon is not a threat. Unless he knows something we don't. FUN-NY!!!
'I got my eyes on you!'
Dallon's can't shake him!
I like this pic too.
This is a cute one because Dallon's friend (who just happens to be named Dallen) is making fun. But it doesn't phase the kid!
Thought he forgot? Oh no!
Now, on to Roman's game. These are some of my favorites in this particular game. Roman is pretty good at basketball. He says, "I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst." I like that.
** Note, this is not Roman's life motto, it's just a comment he made.**
He has leadership skills too.
He's ready to get that ball as soon as his classmate Reagan (opposite team though) throws it in!
Go Gators!
I can't tell and don't remember if he's throwing or catching in this one but I like it just the same.
Roman's trying so hard to keep the ball (or maybe get the ball?) but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment