La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. James Cason!

Friday, February 5th, we were honored to be invited to a wedding for some people dear to our hearts. Monica Seldomridge (our friend, Roman's teacher, Dallon's buddy's mother) married James Cason. We don't know James well yet but we know if Monica, Lincoln & Brandyn love him then we will too! Monica's two boys are the same ages as Dallon & Rocco and they are sweet friends. Congratulations to the Cason family & thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. These are some of our favorite pictures from that night.

I totally expected this:
And this:
But I never expected this:
And this:Roman took to the dance floor like it was made for him! Look how sweaty he was! He would have closed the place down if we had let him.
We didn't round up all the boys but here are James, Monica & Lincoln w/Roman. I heart this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment