La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, August 27, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

I haven't posted a favorite in quite some time. Probably because I just haven't thought of it. But I want to share one of my favorite kitchen tools with you. The Pampered Chef Mix N Chop was introduced about four or five years ago & I have used it to my hearts content ever since! I don't like it when the meat clumps, I like it to be small fine pieces. If you do too then you need one of these!

If you are interested in getting one of these they are $10 & you can click here: MIX N CHOP to go to my personal Pampered Chef Consultant's website & order one today! They make great gifts & stocking stuffers for the women in your family!


Number next:


About a month ago I jumped back on the wagon of healthy eating. I had gotten out of control with the busyness of life & convenient foods. Well, I'd had enough. I reached back into my memory for many of my old tips & tricks (yeah..I've been down this road before) & started looking for new ones too. During this I discovered this wonderful popcorn seasoning that only has 2 calories per serving & 0 fat! I have been enjoying it on my Orville Redenbacher SmartPop. First I cook the popcorn then I spray it a little with Parkay Spray (so the seasoning has something to stick to) then sprinkle on the seasoning! You don't need a lot. YUM~O Eat the whole bag (6 cups) because it's only 100 calories (2 points for Weight Watcher fans)!!! Sound to good to be true? I know! But it isn't! Enjoy!!

I haven't tried the Ranch yet but I like the Parmesan Garlic and LOVE the Nacho Cheddar! My kids like them too.


By the way, I've lost 7lbs. It's a teeny tiny dent in the grand scheme of things but it's 7lbs less than I was one month ago today. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment