La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

1st & 2nd 9wks Kindergarten & 3rd Grade Awards

 Rocco's 1st 9wk Awards (October) : Honor Roll, Accelerated Reader, Citizenship, Perfect Attendance, Physical Education (specially selected award)
Rocco also scored in the top five Accelerated Readers for kindergarten & got to eat lunch with the Principle, Mrs. Simpkins.
(It was crazy sock day.)

Dallon's 1st 9wk Awards (October) : A-B Honor Roll, Citizenship, Accelerated Reader, Perfect Attendance
Dallon also scored in the top five Accelerated Readers for 3rd grade got to eat lunch with the Principle, Mrs. Simpkins.
(It was crazy hat day.)
Dallon with his pisans Huntley & Gabe. 




Rocco's 2nd 9wk Awards (January) : Honor Roll, Citizenship, Accelerated Reader, Music (specially selected award), Perfect Attendance
Rocco received a free pizza coupon from Connie's Pizza, which he cashed in THAT NIGHT.

I wanted to add this to this blog post because I wasn't sure if Rocco made top kindergarten Accelerated Reader or not, until the local paper came out yesterday!  YIPPEE!!  Way to go Rocco!!!  He loves to read & once he started testing on his own there was no stopping him.

Dallon's 2nd 9wk Awards (January) : A/B Honor Roll, Citizenship, Accelerated Reader, Perfect Attendance, Physical Education (specially selected award)
He wanted to dress up, he picked out his own clothes for this special occasion.

Dallon & Huntley
Seeing the above picture triggered a memory from that morning.  While walking to class I noticed Dallon's sleeves & asked him if he'd like for me to button them.  He replied, "No, I did that on purpose because I want to look like Daddy."  I love that.

Dallon asked Gammy to take our picture.
Dallon's saving his Connie's Pizza coupon for a special night.
They both scored in the top five Accelerated Readers for their grade again & get to eat with their Principle, Mrs. Simpkins, tomorrow.
Roman did great too in Middle School.  His first 9wks he made all A's, except one B.  Same for the second 9wks but he was only ONE point away from straight A's this time!!! 

I'm so proud of my boys. They work very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment