La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family Photos

Last November we got together with some friends & did DIY family photos for our Christmas cards.  We just did them on the dirt roads next to our house.
We had a lot of fun & I think they turned out pretty great. 
 Some didn't make the cut but were still blog appearance worthy.
 The boys loved these fun shots.
 This was our family favorite & it made it onto a canvas in our living room.
 We had fun with the sun.


Here are a few of my favorites of our friends.
 My absolute favorite:
Believe it or not, we did not collaborate on our cards.  And look how similar they came out!

We're going to do it again this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment