La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love this time of year!

Leaves falling, breeze blowing, something comforting about the calm in the air.. Whenever I pass by I Am A Promise preschool and see the HUGE leaves falling it takes me back to 'Falls' gone by. We have lived here almost seven years and absolutely love our small town.
I'll be bringing out my fall & halloween decorations soon! Along with the cool breeze and the fall colors adorning everyone's porches comes football. I'm not much of one to watch a game but I love fixing yummies for those who do watch. I love the sound of a game in the background. The boys have started flag football at our YMCA. Dallon's team is called The Turtles, appropriately so.. And Roman's team is called The Weazels. Nick coaches both teams despite his already very busy schedule. Here are some pictures of their first games today.

Dallon's game

Roman's game


1 comment:

  1. very cute!!! and oh do i love football! yummies and all! Go Gators!

    ReplyDelete