La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Menu Plan Sunday 9/6

Recap:



  • The No Peek Beef was awesome, as always. But I did do a few things different. Since my oven is broken I cooked it in our crock pot from 7:30am-1:00pm on low. I also used a can of Cream of Onion in place of 1 of the cans of Cream of Mushroom, because that's what I had. I through in about a cup of sour cream we had left in the fridge so it wouldn't go to waste. Yummmmmmmmmy! Served it on some weird thin lasagna noodles that no-one knows where they came from, but were yummy, lol. (Remember we are remodleing so they must have been in the back of one of our cabinets.)


  • The pork chops were scrumptious w/some Taste of Home's 'Garlic Garlic' & Montreal Dry Steak Seasoning on them, grilled!


  • The grilled chicken marinated in Italian dressing is never a let down!


  • Tacos = Yummy


We pretty much stuck to the plan this week.



Here's what we're shooting for thist week:



Sunday: Nick's Famous Spaghetti & Garlic Bread



Monday: I originally had Leftovers/fend for yourself, I'm not cooking because Nick's at school.. Until I realized he's off of school for Labor Day.. So we're having Cheeseburgers on the grill w/Sliced veggies & Baked beans



Tuesday: Trying a new crock pot recipe I found - FIX AND FORGET HOTDISH
1 1/2 lb. ground beef 3/4 c. uncooked rice 1 can mixed vegetables with liquid 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix 1 can cream of celery soup 1/2 can water
Brown beef, add the rest of the ingredients and blend, cook for about 4 hours. (Do not cook rice)



Wednesday: Pork @ Church



Thursday: Tuscan Chicken Simmer (substituting tomatoes w/fresh mushrooms, doubling sauce) served on pasta, Salad (If you have not tried this it is SO yummy! Everyone in our house loves it!)



Friday: Eating out w/friends from church



Saturday: Chicken Sausage w/Mac & Cheese & Green Beans We buy Harvestland Chicken Sausage and grill it. Here's what the package looks like. It has Asiago cheese and peppers in it, very tasty!


Happy Cooking!!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get your chicken sausage? I have looked at WD (not lately) but they never have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We buy ours at BJs but when I was capturing the pic I saw that they sell it at Wal-Mart too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm sounds good! im posting mine now(i know a little late since the first meal has already been eaten! hehe

    ReplyDelete