La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Sunday 9/27

Recap: The ribs Tuesday night were delicious! I bought the boneless ribs because they were BOGOF @ Winn Dixie a few weeks ago. I thawed them, boiled for 10min. then grilled while brushing Bar-B-Q sauce on them. (Thanks Mom for doing the grilling part while I went for my walk!) We served with corn on the cob & peas.




Thursday Roman had a football game so Mom (aka Gammy) made the pork chop dinner for us while we were out. Our gas had run out on the grill so she had to cook the pork chops stove top. Everything was fantastic! I'll have to get a picture of the yummy pears next time.




We didn't make it to the kabobs so we're doing that this week.



This week:


Sunday Lunch: Crock Pot Coney Dogs

The coney dogs were good, we had them today after church for lunch. The chili was thinner than I would have liked but we served them in our new pasta bowls so it worked out well. YUM I think next time I'll take the lid off the crock pot for the second half of the cooking time.


Sunday Dinner: Grilled Cheese

Nick makes the best and we have to do something quick because it's a school night & we have a family book to read. We've been trying to read books as a family most nights that both boys can test on the next morning. That means it has to be a high enough level for Roman but an easy read for Dallon. This is such a fun time that all three boys look forward to! This was our book tonight:


Monday: Nick has school so we'll do leftovers or something quick, no cooking tonight!

Tuesday: Steak kabobs w/pearl onions/potatoes/pineapple, Salad (We marinate flank steak in teriyaki)

Wednesday: Dinner @ church, can't remember what we're having..

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner!! My family LOVES when we do this!! We're having Scrambled eggs w/cheese, Sausage, Toast (would do biscuits if my oven worked), Grits & Fruit (Probably strawberries because they are my boys' FAVE)

Friday: PIZZA ordered out!!! We haven't done this in a long time & I have been craving it!!

Saturday: Nick & I are attending a wedding @ 2pm so I'm not sure if we'll be eating at home or not.. If so we'll probably grill out..

This is going to be an easy week in my kitchen!
Happy Cooking!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE grilled cheese and LOVE breakfast for dinner, so this week's menu looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE breakfast for dinner, I almost put it on our menu this week, but then I thought my fam might be getting tired of it...I never get tired of eggs and shredded hashbrowns!!!!

    ReplyDelete