La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu Plan Sunday 10/18

Good Sunday Afternoon! Let me start by saying Praise the Lord for our recent weather! This cooler, yet sunny, weather does something for my soul! Thank you Jesus!!



Let's recap the week.. Everything was great this week. Here are some before & after pics of the new homemade croutons I tried. They turned out great! Also, doesn't that chicken look delish?! Then finally the end result. And yes, those are blue cheese crumbles!! MMmmmmmmmm

    Saturday's Cracker Barrel breakfast w/the girls was fun & yummy. We had a good time at the Southern Women's show but were surprisingly done by 1pm so we headed home. Then Nicky & I took the boys to the fair. (Post to come.) SOOooo we had fair food for dinner. YUM-E



This week:

Sunday: Lunch, Leftovers (didn't get the chili ready & we needed to eat up some leftovers) Dinner, Grilled hotdogs

Monday: No cooking..

Tuesday: Cincinnati Chili (didn't get to this one yet and it's the perfect weather for it!!) Serve your favorite chili on pasta, then topped with shredded or cubed cheese & chopped onions


Wednesday: Opting out of the Chicken Pot Pie @ church tonight because I was the only one that liked it last time.. So, I think I'll do breakfast for dinner w/the boys! Since it will just be the three boys & I we won't make a big one, maybe even cereal or strudels.. ??That's TWO nights without cooking?? Shhh..don't tell anyone..

Thursday: Creamy Poppyseed Chicken over rice served w/salad


Friday: It's been too long!!! Crock Pot Lasagna Makes you smile doesn't it? I know, me too.

Saturday: Wings-N-Things @ Jon & Jenn's

Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment