La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Speaking of dinner..

Rocco does not like to try new things. As you know (if you've been following my blog) we have been trying new things and I have to be creative right now since my oven isn't working. (Hoping to order my new one in time for Thanksgiving dinner.) Thursday night we were supposed to have chili but it was just too hot so we had chicken/apple sausage instead. Rocco's not allowed to get up until he has finished his food, unless he wants to go to bed instead. Well, this is what happened Thursday night..

And you know I love these sandy little piggy toes...

That's my baby..

2 comments:

  1. i guess he decided he would show u! he doesnt have to get up to go to bed! lol love it! i remember those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at this:) I know I'm going to be in the same boat one day with Olivia since she'll only eat a few things.

    ReplyDelete