La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#3 Roman Mirando : Tight End

Youth league football (Little Hilliard Flashes) came to Hilliard in August 2010. We signed Roman right up! He was on the younger team, 9-10yr olds. He was so excited and his coaches told us he was the most improved by the end of the season. This was a big change from the flag football he had played since he was 4yrs old at the YMCA.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the season.
I thought this was cute because I caught him standing like this a lot.
The Flashes on their home bleachers.
This was the day he got the jersey in.
Practices were three days a week for two hours. They really worked these boys! He came home dirty, ready for a shower & snack. Then he slept great every night!
He wore his old flag football jerseys to practice.
He's since outgrown the silly band phase.
This as at one of his last games. Nick realized he hadn't taken a picture with his boy yet.
Silly picture! Roman wouldn't do it because his team was too close by.
About a month after the season ended our church hosted a celebration for the teams. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was too busy mingling.


Go Flashes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment