La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I was 7 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.

"I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate." Julia Childs


When I received an email about Maggiano's ccoking class for kids I thought of one cool kid! {Dallon~O} This kid LOVES to cook! I was so excited that I posted on Facebook & my friend Pam knew another cool kid that would love to go! We made our reservations & set the date on our calendars.
Alijah & Dallon in front of the restaraunt. This was actually our first time to Maggiano's, Pam had been once.
The Goofy Chef
Froggy & his butterfly
Ready to get busy!
Making lasagna (not Mommy's crock pot version)
Some help from the chef!
These boys were having so much fun! After taking some picks we backed off & let them do their thing!
King of the mess makers
Parents sit all the way at the other end of the room. They actually served us a delicious buffet while the kids made the lasagna in a to go box. We heated ours up the next day for lunch & it was so yummy!!
They listened well & followed directions.
Chef Dallon & Chef James Muller
We got to keep an autographed apron, the paper chef hat & a few recipes.
What a great time!
Roman wants to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment