La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day#2 ~ Rocco started PreK

Before getting Rocco to his first day of preschool at I Am A Promise, I had to get the 2nd & 5th grade boys off on their bikes to their second day of school.
My handsome Roman
I love this picture of all three boys in the half bath primping.
I make the boys rinse with mouthwash after brushing because I've volunteered in class enough to smell some pretty nasty breath. My boys knock me out sometimes! So we're being proactive. Off they go!
Now Rocco's turn.
My lovabuggahoneybunny giving me some sugar.
He's ready
My last I Am a Promise Preschooler...bittersweet.
I haven't taken any pictures of him with his teachers yet. It's on my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment