La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

School year 2010-2011 2nd & 5th grade

After 'meet the teacher' at school I took the boys for one last beach fling.
It was beautiful for a few hours then big heavy rain clouds moved in. But the boys had plenty of time to look for shells, sharks teeth, chase birds & splash in the waves.
Watching the jet skier that seemed too close.
And the first day of school. Roman's in his last year at Hilliard Elementary. Which is hard to believe because it seems like last year we were walking from I Am a Promise Preschool for his Kindergarten tour. Dallon's my big 2nd grader.
Cheesing for Mommy
These are the clothes they picked out when I took each one on their date.
Dallon's class first. We always have an apple for the teacher.
Mrs. Vanzant was Roman's 2nd grade teacher too. She's also a friend from church.
Getting settled in
Next stop is Roman's class with Mrs. Boatwright.
After dropping the boys off I hosted our 2nd annual mom's prayer breakfast at church. Moms stop in for breakfast then prayer. This is only possible because of all the sweet ladies at church.
Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment