La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day #10 I am thankful for...

...the seasons.


Winter is cold & we get to bundle up & snuggle. It's also has Dallon, Uncle Stephen, Nick & Ben's birthday months, January & February.
Spring is beautiful! It's when all the new growth starts. This is my personal favorite. Time to freshen up the planters & fly Grandma Freckles out for a few weeks! It also has Rocco & Roman's Birthday month, March.
Summer is usually a little too hot for me but school is out, Nick is off & the pool is open!
Fall is a very close second in my list of faves. It's a time to decorate, dress up, reflect & draw close to those you love. It also includes Grandma Freckles, Gammy & my birthdays, September & November.

Thank you Lord for the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment