La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day #21 "I am thankful for...

...my dog Jack and God sharing my hamster Hurley with me for a while. (Hurley died a few weeks ago.) I am also thankful for everything God provides for us. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my house. I am thankful for the cars we have and the motorcycle and our bikes. I am thankful for all the bathrooms we have. I am thankful for the mail we get. I am thankful for the clothes I have. I am thankful for school, a little bit. (Mommy, are any of my teachers on here? 'No Dallon.' Good.) I am thankful for CHURCH!! I am thankful for Jesus. I am thankful for pencil sharpeners! I am thankful for pictures. I am thankful for Mommy's job at church, Daddy being my twin, Roman (there's got be something) playing with me, Rocco (oh there's a lot of things) letting me play with his Bendaroos, & Gammy (there are hundreds) being my grandma. I am thankful for my cousins, ancestors, my grandfathers & all of my grandmas. And food, but especially APPLES!!!" ~Dallon, age 7

No comments:

Post a Comment