La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another favorite thing!

Another one of my favorite things that I have to share is a website. I learned about this website over a year ago on First Coast news. They have one item for sale and it changes at midnight every night. The shipping is ALWAYS $5, no matter how big or small the item is. My mom and I have bought from the website several times, especially leading up to Christmas. Some of the best things we have gotten from them:
  • Digital camera
  • irobot vacuum (it vacuums all by itself!)
  • Dyson vacuum
  • remote control helicopters
Plus many other smaller purchases.. So here it goes:

woot.com

Happy shopping!!! Don't forget to check it EVERYDAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good deal too. And have I told you lately how awesome you are, Becky? :)

    ReplyDelete