La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another one of my favorite things..

Zicam
Are you stuffed up and can't breathe? Try this homeopathic miracle nasal gel! This stuff is awesome! I will warn you that some people say it burns, but it isn't that bad to me. Two squirts in each nostril and within two seconds my passages are opened up! WOW! I know that there have been like 300 people that have sued the company because they lost their sense of smell and taste after using the product. That would be AWFUL! I take no responsibility if you're one of the people that loses their smell/taste. That would be horrible!!! They obviously haven't proved it since it's still on the market but I do know that the company settled. But I didn't find that out until after I had been using it for a while and I have to say it works like nothing else! I did try the swabs that you rub on the inside of your nose and they didn't do a thing for me. I know this is an awful time for those with allergies so this could be just what you need! There are a few different versions, I use Extreme Congestion Relief. I have a deviated septum and a stuffy nose just about disables me but really the only time I use this is when I have a cold.
Don't forget to let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment