La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week #6 memory verse

Remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35 (NASB)

This Bible study has been so good but I will tell you that it is a no-frills study! It forces you to get real with all areas of your life. Last week we discussed restitution and I realized that I have something in my past that I need to settle. It's something that every time it comes up in my mind I think, 'Oh, that devil is trying to get me again, that is covered in the Blood! And it was before I knew Christ! I'm different now.' But after last Sunday's study group I'm thinking it was not the devil at all! I think I need to try to find the person I wronged and make it right. Wow... It's not the easy road. I want to be right with Jesus first and foremost so I will do what I need to do, no matter how uncomfortable. So this study is so much more than learning how to pay off bills and save money, it is a fantastic study. Now, if you read this please pray for me to get this unresolved issue from 16 years ago settled. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment