La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week #7 Colossians 3:23,24

Rocco & I have been sick with the flu since Thursday. Yuck.. Nick felt bad too but he never gets as sick as us, Praise God! Somebody has to keep our household functioning. Today we're back to our schedules, still healing. I'll admit it, I'm such a wimp when I'm sick. We missed our class Sunday. What a wasted weekend... This is our memory verse this week:

Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men...It is the Lord Christ whom you serve. Colossians 3:23,24

I have a few favorite things I'll be blogging about soon! Watch for them & tell your friends because you won't want to miss out! Thanks for visiting...


No comments:

Post a Comment