La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bag Tag

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks.

First let me say - Kristen Musgrove, I am so glad you tagged me today and not yesterday or tomorrow. While I LOVE my normal brown leather back pack bag, I have a feeling it's not among the cutest on the block.

Today's bag is a Parfums Givenchy (Honestly, I'm not much on brands.)
My mom got this bag at last fall's Southern Womans Show, Dillards booth I think. She got it free for signing up for a credit card, which she then canceled. It's perfect for my new fantastic ESV Study Bible that my Pastor/Boss bought for me. It's such a big Bible that it required a big bag! I don't think he intended on me carrying to and from church, probably thought I'd use it for a 'home' study Bible. Anway, that's my latest bag!



I tag:
Jobeth
Hollie
Kristen Panke

3 comments:

  1. love that bag! big bibles need big bags!

    and i wanted to tell you that your hair looked great today....did you get it cut a little??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies!

    Yes, I banged but swept them to the side because I'm still trying to get used to them. Got some layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome that you got it for free! its cute!

    ReplyDelete