La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Roman's much anticipated 4th grade field trip

For years Roman has talked about going to Seaworld in the 4th grade. The time finally arrived! Even though I knew he would decline, I did offer him to go as a family rather than the field trip. It was a great savings though, so Nick & I both took off to go with him. (Siblings aren't allowed.) It turned out to be a cold wet day. Not much fun but we did all three enjoy being together. I love this boy! I stared at him on the way home, thinking 'I can't believe we are on a 4th grade field trip with our first born baby.' All the while he was texting his friends in Pictochat (Nintendo DS) & calling eachother dude. Here are some pictures.





Some of Roman's classmates in the soak zone:



On the way there, on I4 in Orlando we saw a dead black bear in the shoulder of the road. SO WEIRD!! And very sad.

We were glad to be home. Hopefully our next Seaworld trip will be warm, sunny & dry.










No comments:

Post a Comment