La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, December 25, 2009

Family Advent Devotion #3 (actually #4 but did #1 & #2 together)


Saturday, December 19th
Today we ventured out to watch Avatar at the theater, have lunch at the mall then visit Santa Claus. We had a great time together as a family. This evening we gather to look toward Christmas, anticipating the birthday of our Lord Jesus.

Our fourth week is Joy focused.
Scripture: Luke 2:1-14 In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. And all went to be registered, each to his own town. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.
Carol: "Joy to the World"

Dallon lit the Hope candle.

Roman lit the Peace candle.

Rocco lit the Love candle. I don't know how I missed getting the picture, but I did get a picture of this.

The boys read our scripture.

I lit the Joy candle.

On Christmas we will light the Christ candle.

This is blurry but I like it because I caught Rocco praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment