La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winner!

In October I won tickets to the Southern Women's Show on my favorite radio station The Lighthouse 89.3fm. Then a few weeks after that I won cornfield tickets on the same radio station. Last week one day I won again! This time thanks to my hubby. As I was getting ready for work they had their morning trivia question, "What was the elderly mans name that was promised he would see the Savior before he died?" I have to admit that I didn't know the answer! I'm sure I could have found it but Nick overheard it and said, "That was in our Sunday School lesson." Only, I had been delivering Christmas cards to the classes with the children so I wasn't in class! Thank God Nick didn't make me look it up since I missed class! Simeon was the answer & these were the prizes! They arrived on Christmas Eve Eve, just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment