La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, June 4, 2010

Family Fun Night @ FBCH

On Wednesday, April 28th we had Family Fun Night at church. We had a free pinic style dinner, a devotion led by our Minister of Education, Doug Kearnes. And afterwards there were games & fellowship. I bounced from group to group enjoying casual conversations. Here are some pictures of this fun night. I hope we do it again soon!
Nick talking with Mr. & Mrs. Shelton.
Jake took off his shirt & starting chasing the kids. IT.WAS.SO.FUNNY.
Some volley ball, some toss the ball.
And Jake still chasing! That frisbee wound up on the education building that night and it's still there.
Jake still chasing someone and Rocco's after that ball!
We have some of the cutest little girls at our church! Even when they aren't smiling.
Dallon found feathers somewhere. ?
Mrs. Jobeth jumping right in as usual & bringing back the smiles.
That's what Ansley wanted! The ball. Squeak Squeak Squeak :)
Evan is too cute for business!
I love my church. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment