La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Special Day With Some Special Ladies

One Friday morning a few of us ladies from church went on a 'field trip'. First we stopped at Panera's for a bagel then we went to a spa for pedicures. Oh how I wish I had those pictures! We laughed so hard that I just know my face swelled. Between Dawn's 'special' pedicure and my waxings, there were just a lot of jokes to be made. And we made them! Unfortunately I had forgotten my camera in the car. Lindia had hers but I think the pictures are still hiding on her camera. One day we'll retrieve them & share. After the pedicures we stopped by St. Vincents hospital to meet a very special baby girl, Kaitlyn Bea. (Her post will be coming soon.) After leaving the hopsital we had tea & lunch at Cozy Tea in Five Points. Lindia & I had been before but this was Dawn & Marella's first time. It truly is an experience! I highly recommend this place for you if you like girly girl things. The food is yummy, the service is great & the company was wonderful.

Dawn Burnette, my sweet friend & our Minister of Music's wife Lindia Marshall, my partner in crime & our Financial SecretaryMe, SecretaryMarella Hunter, one of my newest friends & our Youth Pastor's wifeThen tattoos!!! Oops, no time!! Have to get back to meet the kiddos after school. Maybe next time.Our pretty toes. Thank you Jesus for these sweet friendships. We missed the two ladies that weren't able to join us, Michelle Shelton (Pastor's wife) & Lynn Kearnes (Minister of Education's wife). I pray that these friendships continue to grow for God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment