La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, June 4, 2010

Meeting Bristol Claire

Bristol Claire was born Wednesday, April 14th. I got to meet her that morning but I took Roman to meet her the following Saturday. She is precious! This family is special to us for many reasons. Kristen must have graduated around the time we started attending First Baptist Hilliard & Josh used to be one of Nick's students. They were in our Sunday School class for a few years & Kristen's parents are some of my favorite friends at church. We shared a cabin with Josh & Kristen at last year's marriage retreat. Kristen is now a 4th grade teacher so Roman gets to see her almost every day!
Look at the beautiful job Kristen did setting up Bristol's room.
And here is the princess.
SO pretty
Mommy & Baby
I love this one, they're staring at each other.
Roman
I said, "Roman, just think this could be your wife one day."
Congratulations Josh & Kristen!!
We look forward to watching Bristol grow up!
We have had several babies born at church in the last few months. I don't have pictures of all of them (yet) but they are all absolutely precious! We support these parents as they commit to raising these children in the Lord. Thank you Jesus for each & every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment