La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, June 4, 2010

More renovations

Part of our kitchen renovation includes new appliances. Last summer, when our oven went out, we decided to go with stainless steel. Ever since the freezer on the bottom style came out I've wanted one. So we went with this Whirlpool Gold French Door Bottom Mount Stainless Steel refrigerator. When I asked around about who liked theirs & who didn't I found that the only consistent complaint was there isn't enough freezer space. We have a stand alone freezer in the laundry room so this won't be an issue for us. So far I love it!!! Nick found some great deals at Lowe's!!! 10% military discount, 10% Whirlpool Rebates on energy efficient appliances & 20% rebate from the state for updating to energy efficient.
Here it is all filled up.
And the freezer. There is a drawer that pulls out so there are two compartments.
All dressed with the family love. Nick frowned on this but what is a bare refrigerator in a house that has three little boys? I think I'm pretty good at updating and perging the art work so it doesn't get too over done.
Up close
We also bought a new microwave to match. This purchase has been put off since we first moved in so I am thrilled to welcome it. We had been using Nick's hand me down from school. Now we're passing that along to Michael & Halee Tallman, well they will be Mr. & Mrs. in August. They're buying our old fridge & getting the microwave as an extra added bonus. We also purchased a new stainless steel dishwasher (sold the old one to a friend) but I haven't taken any pictures yet.
While we were on vacation our new granite countertops were installed. It's called 'Jaguar' and we love it! Included is a new sink & we bought the faucet on the way back from Orlando. I finally got that pull down faucet I've always wanted! We have a long way to go, backsplash, trimming our cabinets, floors, arches, sheet rock, FLOORS, painting, etc. etc. etc. But we are excited!!
Praise be to God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment