La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finished Freckle Juice


Our family enjoyed this liitle book! Daddy even joined in with us for this two day journey! Our favorite part was when he drank the freckle juice. G-R-O-S-S! Roman (my pickiest eater) suggested we make our own batch to taste! What did I say? NO of course! And what did your kids think of that mean ole' Sharon? There's one of those in every class isn't there? She was still up to her tricks at the end of the story.. I thought it was neat how one kid wanted freckles so badly & one kid wanted to get rid of his! The grass is always greener on the other side. Use this time to teach your kids that God wants us to be content & He made us each unique & special. Don't forget to celebrate at the end of the book & share your thoughts here! Once I've heard from everyone attending I'll post the next book!!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. You are a wonderful MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls loved it! We read ours in one night but they were cracking up! One of them thinks the freckles are cool. The other 2, not so much! We are ready for #2!!! :)

    ReplyDelete