La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Monday, November 16, 2009

Day #16 I am thankful for

my new oven!
Our oven went out during the summer. We were planning on replacing it soon but not this soon. The stove top still worked but not the oven. So I have had to be creative with my cooking, sticking to the stove top, grilling or the crock pot. I can't wait to make a chicken pot pie! My boys can't either! So the box is here, arrived today, it's unopened. I pray that it is not damaged from transport & Nick can get it hooked up tomorrow night. (Tonight he has school.) Here's a picture of what it is supposed to look like. It's our first stainless steel appliance. Next will be the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. Nick's wrestling with it as I type! It's gas but he has to convert it from natural to LP.

    ReplyDelete