La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day #19 I am thankful for

the week of Thanksgiving & our annual mountain vacation!

In a few days we will be leaving for the mountains. Three years ago we started taking the boys to the mountains the week of Thanksgiving. The first year we went to Chimney Rock, NC.




Last year we went to Blue Ridge, GA.
This year we're going to Maggie Valley, NC and we can't wait! I start packing tomorrow! Gammy usually goes with us but will be staying behind this year. She'll have our whole house to herself! We're heading out early Saturday morning & coming back Wednesday. We like to have a big Thanksgiving lunch at our house on Thursday. Then there's shopping on Friday with Gammy! Saturday we'll spend the day decorating for Christmas. I LOVE these traditions we've started.

No comments:

Post a Comment