La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day #12 I am thankful for

second chances over and over and over in Jesus name!

Last night's Bible study group video (on self control) was AMAZING. We're at the end of our Bible study, Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore. It's actually my second time doing this one & I have to admit I haven't really done it the second go around. But God's faithfulness is not dependant on my faithfulness & He had a message for me. I'm still processing everything I heard and the Scriptures. Thank you Jesus for second chances seventy times seven times! Here are a few of the Scriptures from tonight:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

DO I BELIEVE IT???

Romans 12:1-2 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

I learned last night that being at a comfortable place with my body (not that perfect size, nor being neglectful of my body) is more about freedom than it is about size.

Thank you for that word Lord.

I LOVED the story Beth told about the former Miss Kentucky that had been as small as a 4 & as large as a 14 and proudly announced she was a 10. (I was at peace when I was a 10 too.)

Thank you Father

No comments:

Post a Comment