La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day #17 I am thankful for

the way the sun shines through the trees in the morning!
On my drive home this morning, from taking Roman & Dallon to school, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful display. The sun was shining bright through the trees as I traveled down W Fourth Avenue. I like how the trees come together over the road. Small things like this point me back to my Savior. Thank you for smiling down on me this morning Lord! Thank you for your new mercies this morning!
Lamentations 3:22-23
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment