La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sugar Snails Pottery Party

Ever since I heard about the keepsake pottery I have wanted to host a party. I put it off until the house remodel was done but got tired of waiting. So in September I decided to go for it, concrete floors, drywall walls & all! I only invited people that asked to be invited but next time watch out! I'll be inviting everyone because you don't want to miss out on this! Even with all the last minute cancellations it still had a great turn out. I plan on hosting one every fall, just in time for Christmas gifts.


I decided to serve brunch.
Kristen was the first guest that asked for an invite and she brought Anna with her. They were also the first appointments.
There were so many items to choose from. Christmas ornaments, plates, platters, cups, tiles, the list goes on!
Ella getting paint on.

Cale getting his paint on.
The Holley kiddos (4) made the cutest Gator platter.
The kids had so much fun playing while they waited for their turn.

They even busted out the costumes! What's a party without costumes?
Braden getting his paint on.
Cadie is Roman's age, 10. Her mom Sheila brought her & let her pick out what to make. How fun for a young girl?! She chose to make a plate & cup.
Pottery party - Play date
Kaitlyn Bea's first pottery party!
Look how cute her little red foot is while she's making this ornament!
Kate & Hamp joined in the fun too.
Big sister was watching out for her baby brother very closely!
Hamp enjoyed hanging out with Nicky & visa versa.
Our turn!
Now for our 2010 family Christmas ornament.
By the end of the four hour long party, Rocco was beat. He actually woke up from this nap with a fever.
The red/wht/blk bag was a thank you gift for having the party. Nick had 'My Girl B' put on it for me. (That's Rocco's backpack.)
It took about a month to get the items back but this was the platter we got.
Don't you love it?! I do!


This was our ornament. The reindeer are the boys finger prints.
Santa was made with Nick's finger prints & the sled is my finger.
We look forward to our next party! Please join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment