La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dallon's 2nd Grade field trip to Herlong Aiport

In October Dallon's class went on a field trip to Herlong Airport. It was really neat! They got to sit in several different planes, do a simulated ride & see where the airplanes fueled up.
Dallon was watching the man explain how airplanes are fueled up.
In the hanger.
Making wooden airplanes.
They watched this Sheriff's Office helicopter fly in then got to sit in it!
Airplane flying contest!!
Didn't place this time but had a good flight.
They even fired off rockets!
At the end we were able to walk through this very old plane. It was very cool!
It gave myself & the blond lady to the left the spins even though it wasn't moving. I think because it was tilted.
Sitting in the cockpit.

No comments:

Post a Comment