La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, January 21, 2011

{Family}

In October Nick's sister Teri & his mommy, Gramma Freckles, were able to stay one night with us on their way back to South Carolina. Teri, Gabby & Adrianna (B~Bop) had spent a week at Disney while Gramma was cruising. We wish we could have had them longer but we enjoyed their mini visit.
Here Teri is holding Dallon's hammie, Hurley. Hurley has since passed away. Dallon still often remembers to thank God for the time that God allowed Hurley to be with us.
Hurley wasn't the friendliest and I'm quite surprised she didn't bite Teri. We nick-named her 'The Red-eyed Devil'.
By the way, you may notice that Teri has lost a lot of weight! She looks fantastic! She did it on the HCG diet. I've looked into it but there are no local physicians overseeing it so I've decided against it. She has a physician that closely monitors her while on the diet. So glad that she had great success with it!
Hurley is climbing around under Dallon's pjs.
Gramma & Dallon checking Hurley out. Notice Gramma's shirt. She has had it forever! I think it's been replaced once. She always wears it on her way here & on her way home. It has all the names of her grand & great-grand children airbrushed inside hearts. Since our family grows quickly she has hand written a few newbies in.
I took this picture of Teri taking a picture of something going on in my bedroom, lol. I can't remember what but it made me laugh all over again seeing this! (New doors, hence no doorknobs)
I love this picture of my darling husband chatting & laughing with his sweet momma.
Roman & Gabby. Looks like Gabby's watching him eat & is thinking, 'Is that organic?' or 'Look at all that high fructose corn syrup!'
The cousins from left to right: B~Bop, Dal, Rocco, Roman & Gabby
The Mirando/Smith way
I like this one because Dallon was creeping. Notice (other than color) Nick & his mommy have the same hair.
We love visits from family. Can't wait for the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment