La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

September family outing

Our September family outing was a combination of a Lowe's kids workshop & scoping out a beach for our family Christmas pictures.
We started the day at Lowe's in Yulee. They were supposed to be making fire trucks with working lights. So they had real fire trucks on display. However, the craft kits were recalled so the kids got to choose from an assortment of leftovers from previous weeks. No complaints from my boys! Roman made a planter/trellis for he & Gammy to use, Dallon made a leash holder & Rocco made a mini table top basketball net.
Rocco was so proud of himself & loved his craft!
Dallon was thrilled with his too. We hung this up in our laundry room.
Daddy helping Roman put his together.
Siblings could draw on the ground with chalk while they were waiting for their brothers/sisters to finish up. My boys thought this was so cool. It's the little things people!
And at last! Roman's planter/trellis. Good job Roman! This spring he & Gammy are going to paint it orange & blue then plant something to grow.
After the crafts the boys were invited to tour the fire trucks.
Love this picture.
After we finished up at Lowe's we wanted to scope out a location for our first professional family photos. I had won a session with Bella Blue Photography last Spring & I planned to use this for our Christmas pictures. I had seen this beach in a friend's photos so I asked her for directions. We fell in love with the scenery!
There is driftwood all over the beach. It is so beautiful!
And the boys thought of it as a BIG playground!
Nick just enjoyed the view.
They found all sorts of treasures.
I love these piglets!
Daddy loves Mommy
Me & my boys
Rocco's balloon from Lowe's escaped when I opened the hatch. :(
He was not happy with me.
Sorry Rocco..

No comments:

Post a Comment