La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Am a Promise field trip to Conner's A-maize-ing Acres


Warning!!! Picture Overload!!!


Since this is my primary form of picture printing (my annual book) I had to keep all the pictures I loved. And there were a lot!!


In October I Am a Promise Preschool went to Conner's A-maize-ing Acres. Our family always enjoys Conner's. Here are a few (HA) of my favorite pictures.

Class picture
Pretty Gammy Hay tractorCorn Maze!
They are just happy to be together.
Hay ride!
Love
Waiting in line for the cow train.
Looking at the stinky hogs.
Corn pool! I found this stuff in the dryer for weeks!
Pumpkin patch pictures
These next few are for Daddy because he said he's never heard of white pumpkins.
I love the weird pumpkins like the bumpy one or the green one.
Petting zoo
Love this
This next one cracks.me.up.

No comments:

Post a Comment