La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rocco & the Bean Tale

Last night we had black-eyed peas with our meal because we are rule followers & that's a New Years Day rule! Not that we believe in superstitions, more for tradition. Somebody needs to tell Rocco we are not making this up. Rocco ate his rice & corn beef with no problem. When it came time for his black-eyed peas I told him one bite would be good enough. He has to at least try them, that's our rule. An hour later he still had those three darned black-eyed peas in his mouth! When I asked him why he said, "When I was a little boy these beans you gave me were poison."

1 comment:

  1. I'm calling Child Protective Services!!! :)

    CRACK. ME. UP!
    I laughed so hard, I snorted!!!

    ReplyDelete