La Mia Famiglia

La Mia Famiglia

Just a tad about me

My photo
God's child. Nick's wife. Roman, Dallon & Rocco's mommy. These are the things I would never change.

Popular Posts

Friday, January 8, 2010

Can Dallon come out to play?

Dallon was invited to go home from school with one of his best buddies yesterday. Lincoln won't be able to come to Dal's party Sat. so they invited Dallon over for a special day of fun. Lincoln's mom is also Roman's 4th grade teacher so Dal stayed in her class with Lincoln until she got off work. They spent the afternoon playing their hearts out like seven year old boys like to do. Nick, Roman, Rocco, Gammy & I were invited over to eat dinner with some sweet friends. A little after 7pm we headed over to Monica's to pick Dallon up. He had done his homework, been fed, showered & was in Hulk PJs! Wow, thanks Monica!!
Monica just built a house preparing for her new marriage in February. So we also got to see the BEAUTIFUL new home. She has fantastic style! Loved the colors, floors, countertops, fireplace, furniture & decorating. (Not old-ladyish at all Kristen & Melissa! *wink to Monica*)
You know I took my camera along for my Project 365 picture! Here are a few of my favorite shots.
Brandyn (Monica's youngest is one of Rocco's buddies) & Rocco on the piano
Roman & Lincoln on the GameBoy
Gabby (Monica's niece), Rocco, Brandyn & Dallon on the piano
Group picture
Pile on Roman time! (He loves it)

No comments:

Post a Comment